Frantoio Franci was born in the 1950s on the initiative of the brothers Franco and Fernando Franci. The old barn situated on the hill of Montenero d'Orcia, opportunely converted into an oil mill, has given origin to the activity. With the collaboration of Fernando's son, Giorgio, since the mid-90s the objectives of Frantoio Franci have changed. Direct sales, the only method adopted until then, no longer seemed to be able to ensure a bright future for the oil mill. The absolute quality of the extra-virgin olive oil produced has become the priority, allowing this small farm to become one of the most famous realities of the Italian olive oil sector. Organoleptic properties and well-defined chemical parameters are the only elements that guide production.
A decisive contribution is also linked to the attention to selection, interpretation and "terroir", the latter understood as the relationship between the olive grove and the soil characteristics. In this way, those who choose to buy one of Frantoio Franci's varieties can count on ongoing quality.
Giorgio himself, together with a team of about fifteen people, takes care of all the mechanical work (fertilizing, chopping and pruning). Only the pruning, which is done manually, is done by a specialized external team. Villa Magra dei Franci, obtained from Frantoio, Moraiolo and Leccino olives, is the symbol of the oil mill, and it stands out for its intense fruitiness.
The production of Frantoio Franci guarantees a wide range of choice, satisfying those looking for a sophisticated oil, and also those who wish to buy a more versatile product for everyday use.
The oil produced is divided into 3 main categories: Basic, Selections and Cru. The first includes Igp Toscano, Franci Bio Toscano Igp, Franci BIO, Frantoio Franci and Fiore Del Frantoio. The "Selections" include Villa Magra, Le Trebbiane, Olivastra Seggianese and Delicate. The "Cru" are Moraiolo, Rose Grand Cru Olivastra Seggianese and Villa Magra Grand Cru.
Items 1-12 of 20
- Saving box Franci “Fiore del frantoio” extra virgin olive oil 5 LTType: Olio evo multivarietaleOlive types: Frantoio, Leccino, Olivastra, Peranzana, OgliarolaOrigin: ItaliaRegione Produttore: ToscanaFruity: Lightly fruityRegular Price €86.53 Special Price €73.64 15%
- In promo Produttori diversi "I Grandi Cru" extra virgin olive oils taste box 3 x 500 MLType: Confezione di oli evo monovarietali e multivarietaliOrigin: ItaliaRegular Price €82.32 €68.33 17%
- Best quality price Franci “Franci Bio" extra virgin olive oil 3 LT
Type: Olio evo multivarietale biologicoOlive types: Frantoio, Moraiolo, Leccino, Olivastra SeggianeseOrigin: ItaliaRegione Produttore: ToscanaFruity: Medium fruityRegular Price €63.74 Special Price €54.24 15%
- Saving box Franci “Frantoio Franci" extra virgin olive oil 3 LTType: Olio extravergine di oliva multivarietaleOlive types: Frantoio, Moraiolo, Leccino, OlivastraOrigin: ItaliaRegione Produttore: ToscanaFruity: Medium-intense fruityRegular Price €61.57 Special Price €52.40 15%
- Our preferred Franci “Villa Magra” Grand Cru extra virgin olive oil 500 MLType: Olio evo monovarietaleOlive types: FrantoioOrigin: ItaliaRegione Produttore: ToscanaFruity: Intense fruityRegular Price €28.12 Special Price €23.93 15%